Beautiful, Bespoke Sliding Bifold Doors
Connect your indoor and outdoor living space with Country Hardwood's sliding Bi-fold doors
Indoor - outdoor living is the latest 'grand design' that everyone wants, and for good reason too - what better way for you and your family to make the most of your home and the space around it, than wide opening doors. Whether you add this feature to your existing home, new extension or orangery project, bifold doors will provide a seamless connection to your patio or garden.
Our bespoke craftsman made doors can be made in a wide range of designs to match your existing windows, the architectural style of your home, and your own personal vision. So however your dream home looks Country Hardwood Bi-fold and French doors are the fantastic way to link your indoor and outdoor living spaces, and give you a grand lifestyle. Browse our dedicated Bifold Doors website for a range of Sliding Doors, Patio Doors and French Doors.
sliding bifold door - available colours
Our sliding Bifold doors are available in hardwoods such as Oak or Sapele and can be stained for a more natural appearance or painted.
More About Bifold Doors
sliding bifold door - technical specifications
All our doors come with the following specification:
- Fully routered in handles, hinges (so no collision worries with traffic doors, slim look when stacked back)
- 28mm glass units
- Blinds available in glass on request
- Any RAL, BS colours available, other colours matched
- Head and bottom rails as complete sections
- Aluminium / wood bifold door threshold to be used for fully flush floor levels (No step)
- Sets manufactured up to 3 metres high and 15 metres wide
- Maximum door panel 1 metre wide
- Slim line profiles and range of bottom rails
- Hardwood cill detail
- New thin profile sections 68mm sightlines as well as 92mm
- Fully laminated hardwood used in all door styles
- Manufactured in Sapele, Idigbo or Oak
- Magnet catches for stacking
- All pre-drilled holes and hinge locations pre-routed
- Easy screw, fit system
- Fully matching door gearing colours in brass, polished chrome or Satin chrome
- Top rolling system for smooth opening
- Can be used as a flush floor system
- Thumb turn locking as standard, with lockable flush bolts
- Externally lockable key
- Multipoint deadbolt and hook locking to master doors (configuration dependant)
CAD drawings of our sliding bifold doors can be provided for any projects involving our standard ranges.
Please contact us if you wish to discuss any of the above.
Bring the outside in
Sliding bifold doors offer a complete versatile solution for any extension, new build or renovation project. From the traditional timber orangery to a contemporary styled conservatory, installing high quality hardwood bifold doors can often provide that ‘wow’ factor finish to a property. Often seen on episodes of channel 4’s Grand Designs and a favourite of many self-home developers, sliding bifold doors open wider than other door solutions and when fully open, can allow home owners to enjoy their garden as an extension of their home. When closed, the large glazed panels allow the natural daylight to flood in to create a bright and airy living space for the family to enjoy all year round.